Since our talk last year (‘Adaptive design, does size matter?’), responsive web design has really taken off with many seeing the benefits of responsive design.
However, responsive design is now changing how many teams approach their projects questioning if they really need to produce endless wireframes or fully designed comps for every breakpoint of their responsive website or application.
We’ll be delving head-first into approaching user experience (UX) planning and design when it comes to responsive projects, with first-hand experiences and hopefully some really helpful tips along the way, which you can apply to your projects.
• What is responsive design?
• How is responsive changing how we work?
• Should you take a mobile first approach? What about content first? What comes first?
• Are wireframes and comps dead?
• How can you make your UX design process smarter and more flexible to responsive design?