Two things will define your future success:
1. In the age of information overload, your ability to give and receive attention – the future’s most valuable resource
2. The innovation and creativity of you and your teams – driven by continual learning and change – is the only sustainable competitive advantage you and your business can now achieve.
MyNeuroCoach exists because of a belief that more of the world’s human potential can be realised – for the overall good of mankind’s future – by digitally applying cognitive science to unblock the ability of leaders to do better in business. This is particularly true because businesses operate at a local level, with better leadership leading to a more empowered and entrepreneurial workforce.
Si will explain his view that leadership – and in particular digital & software company leaders – can ‘be the change they want to see in the world’, and inspire a new generation to fulfil their potential.
- Edelman’s global trust barometer revealed in Jan’13 that only 18% of people believe CEOs tell the truth: how can leadership recover from this position?
- with so much information hitting us, how can we effectively learn in order to remain intellectually competitive?
- Seth Godin argues we’re entering the connection economy where ‘connection involves a complex swap of information, expectation and culture’: how can we be better prepared to lead businesses in this environment?