In this session, Micke Paqvalen will discuss the concept of smart content, educating the audience on what smart content is and why it is an increasingly important consideration for brands, advertisers, and publishers alike. Micke will discuss the ways in which smart content’s connected, personal, contextual and interactive qualities facilitate a better user experience with any content, on any device. Furthermore, Micke will discuss the problems that smart content solves, and how it can be leveraged by brands, advertisers and publishers to create targeted, smart relationship between consumers and content.
• What is ‘smart content’?
• What problems does smart content solve?
• How can smart content be leveraged by brands, publishers and advertisers?
• How does smart content benefit consumers?
• What does it meant to take regular content and make it ‘smart’?
• How can smart content augment organic editorial content?
• Why use smart content?