Someone else turn you down because they ‘don’t get it’?
Frustrated because all of the potential doors of opportunity seem to be closing?
In this session host Wade McElwain will teach you how to:
1. Refocus your energy on seeing your project from a different angle.
2. Identify what in your project is essential, and a waste of time.
3. How to take a moment to look at your idea from how opportunity sees it.
4. How to take the negative feedback and criticism and put it into a ball.
5. How to be happy telling people to ‘Fuck ‘em’.
Treat ‘em mean, keep ‘em keen.
1. What is my core idea?
2. What do others see in my idea?
3. What am I not communicating in my idea?
4. How do I rip it down to build it again?
5. How do I thicken my skin?
6. How do I learn to say…”Fuck ‘em”?